Senior Finance Controller
Multinational growth business based in the Thames Valley
International technology brand
About Our Client
The company is a global, growing Technology business. It is ambitious, exciting, and offers a defined career path for their new EMEA Financial Controller.
Reporting to the Director, and supporting the wider business, this key role will be accountable for delivering the financial reporting, and associated accounting responsibilities for a large EMEA region.
Primary accountability's will include:
- Technical accounting and compliance to IFRS and local reporting GAAPS.
- Month end reporting, ensuring that the close is accurate (in line with revenue recognition policies) and timely.
- Statutory accounting and reporting in USGAAP and SOX.
- Leading the transformation and change projects and driving process efficiency's across the region.
- The position manages a team of over ten, and it will be required that the successful candidate has some experience of developing and coaching large team.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful, you will have gained post qualification experience from multinational organisations. You will have developed a strong technical accounting skill set, and have managed sizeable teams in your recent role. CV's should have clear career progression, without too many moves.
The successful candidates will be results driven, with a proven experience of successfully achieving goals. First class planning and prioritisation skills, and being commercially astute with previous P&L experience is essential.
What's on Offer
A salary of between £80,000-£95,000 depending on experience. A company car allowance and a 20% bonus, Pension, Life Assurance, 25 days holiday, Parking on site.
If interested in please submit your CV and call Lewis Rowe on 07769925112.