Senior Finance Manager
Highly regarded business
Superb role and prospects
About Our Client
With a strong focus on technology and experience, the client developed an award-winning range of products and features, and today rank among the highest-rated travel and ticketing apps globally.
- Management, development and mentoring of a team of 4 - including oversight, review and ultimate responsibility for the output of the team
- Overseeing the core reconciliations of payment flows - including identifying and actioning process improvements and automation in these areas
- Input into the Group month end close and provide commentary and reporting on performance against budget for your respective areas
- Lead on the annual budgeting (P&L, cash flow and BS) and periodic reforecasting process. Monitoring changes in the business with your business partners and being able to translate these into forecastable financial impact
- Be the go to source of knowledge and subject matter expert for details of our relationship and settlement process with our UK and International suppliers. Hold strong relationships, directly and through your team, with our supply managers.
- Work closely with the London head office team to provide insight and reporting around your areas of responsibility.
- Constant improvement and automation of processes to enable development of the team to be more efficient and to spend additional time on analysis and insight provided by the team.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified senior accountant with broad experience (4 year PQE+)
- Background in financial management, internal control and management reporting
- Proven track record in developing processes for operational change and enhancing existing processes
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - particularly cross site
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with the ability to quickly re-prioritise and help a team to do the same
- Naturally inquisitive and analytical mindset, be able to quickly grasp the fundamentals of complex systems and processes, explaining and presenting them to others is a simple and concise way
- Comfortable working in a high transactional volume, multi-currency and multi nationak environment
- Ability for occasional travel - most likely London (roughly monthly - but with flexibility)
What's on Offer
A great package and benefits is available for the successful candidate as well as an excellent working environment and culture.