- Senior Finance Manager for a fast paced growing Technology brand
- Senior Finance Manager leading a small team of qualified accountants
About Our Client
This Technology brand based in Reading are well-known in the industry for being highly aspirational, with fast paced culture and an exciting work place. They have experienced a great period of growth and expansion which will offer development and progression opportunities. They are now looking for a new Senior Finance Manager to lead a small team of qualified accountants.
As the Senior Finance Manager you will be taking the lead on a number of activities such as:
- Financial control and reporting for this UK business unit
- Partnering with non finance stakeholders
- Reporting in accordance under IFRS/UKGAAP
- Consolidations and statutory reporting
- Being a member of the leadership team and managing, coaching and developing a team of qualified accountants
- Developing overall business strategy to develop the business unit further.
- Adhoc process improvement projects
The Successful Applicant
Applicants for this Senior Finance Manager role should be qualified accountants (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with demonstrable leadership experience from a financial control environment, such as an audit background would be advantageous and candidates straight from a practice environment at a senior level will be suitable. Exposure to Technology, Software and IT will also be advantageous.
Candidates will also be capable of working as part of a senior management team, in a matrix environment.
What's on Offer
Package on offer £85,000-£90,000 Basic salary, Car, Bonus, Pension, PMI, Parking, 25 days holiday, flexible working.
If interested please submit your CV and call Lewis Rowe on 07769925112.