- Excellent Senior Finance Manager role at a nationally recognised brand
- Opportunity to be at the sharp end of financial decision making
About Our Client
Our client is a nationally recognised, high performing workplace pension service that is simple and straightforward at low cost.
* Manage and develop the financial performance reporting framework, ensuring that it is supported by robust processes and underpinned by reliable & accurate data, fully working with other business areas where remedial work is required; ensure flexibility, relevance and alignment across the organisation.
* Partner the business on all financial matters by providing value adding insight, interpretation and analysis, formulating recommendations where optionality exist.
* Delivery of all financial business planning and analysis, input to the business strategy, benchmark evaluation, and provision of strategic financial analysis to support effective decision making by the business.
* Utilise data mining expertise within the team, through use of existing business IT tools, to enhance the development of financial forecasting models and production of pertinent financial reports.
* Contribute fully to the development of financial plans across all areas of the business, challenging assumptions and decision-making as appropriate and providing financial analysis and guidance on all key activities, plans and business drivers.
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships with all key stakeholders, both internally and externally, contributing subject matter expertise in organisational development and product/process evaluation.
* Supporting the Financial Controller to deliver all Statutory and Regulatory reporting, including managing the delivery of draft financial statements and related audit support, where necessary.
The Successful Applicant
Suitable accounting qualification (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with preferably a minimum of 5 years PQE.
Someone with a positive outlook, who can adapt to change and has good experience of operating with senior stakeholders (Director / Trustee) when necessary. Previous experience of working within a regulated environment would be desirable.
What's on Offer
* Competitive Basic Salary - up to £65k pa.
* Discretionary Bonus Scheme
* 25 days Annual Leave, increasing to 30 days after two years employment (plus the eight Bank Holidays in England and Wales)
* Contributory Pension
* Private Healthcare
* Travel Ticket Loans