- Opportunity to join a high-growth start-up pre-launch
- Commercial & strategic position
About Our Client
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a Series A, VC backed start-up as they embark on an ambitious, global multi-product launch. They are based in central London.
As a stand-alone Senior Finance manager, you will proactively support, enable, facilitate and lead the financial activities and strategy of the company. This includes developing financial accountability and budgeting within the business, models and analysis of activities and commercial deals and overseeing management accounts. Other activities will include involvement in grant applications, structuring commercial deals, completing the management accounts and R&D tax credit activities.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Finance Manager will have the following credentials:
- Practical experience in a start-up, ideally VC or PE-backed
- Professional finance qualification (CIMA/ACA/ACCA)
- Degree educated
- Experience of financial modelling for investors and for commercial deals
- Some experience/exposure of accounting in the USA would be nice-to-have
- Experience in a science and research/medical technology/related sector
- Experience in reporting to a company board
- Experience in communicating directly with commercial partners and investors
What's on Offer
Competitive basic salary between £80,000 to £90,000 + bonus potential up to 10% & equity package.