Senior Financial Accountant
Fantastic salary and benefits
Great career progression
About Our Client
Well-known global brand with a reputation for pioneering innovative designs. They offer excellent local and global internal opportunities for those wanting to move up the career ladder.
- Assisting with ensuring standard processes and controls are followed and ensuring compliance
- Assisting with improving the month end process. To include preparation and review of KPI's.
- Assisting with the preparation of monthly and quarterly financial statements under IFRS. To include sole responsibility for the preparation of certain notes and disclosure.
- Accounting paper preparation (IFRS 16/IFRS 9) and making the necessary adjustment postings.
- Month end accruals and rent calculation preparation and postings
- R&D tax credit quarterly calculations for UK and US. Working closely with our tax advisors to ensure correct tax treatment reported and full compliance with tax legislation.
- Treasury deposit planning. Working closely with the Financial Reporting manager and team to ensure working capital requirements are met, maximising treasury deposit interest and accounting for this.
- Working closely with auditors and dealing with audit queries.
- Project and other adhoc work.
The Successful Applicant
- ACA or ACCA qualified accountant
- Strong financial accounting knowledge.
- Solid IFRS understanding.
- External reporting experience and good understanding of statutory accounts
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Flexible working
- Great progresssion opportunities