- Senior Accounting Position In A Highly Successful Organisation
- Relocation Package Available
About Our Client
The client is renowned manufacturing and production organisation.
- To mentor and support UK Accounting team to increase knowledge base within the team relating to IFRS, AR, AP, GL, Fixed Assets, Cashflow, Tax etc.
- To maintain the General Ledger, monthly working papers, and integrity of the Balance Sheet, including the control accounts for all entities.
- Manage UK Secondee Employment taxes relative to the UK, working collaboratively with the Corporate tax team, Global Mobility and tax advisors, keeping up to date with legislation requirements and changes.
- Manage the Corporation tax processes for the UK entities including the Annual Corporation Tax requirements ensuring accuracy and compliance with UK Tax legislation and adherence to deadlines.
- To report and manage the operations of the UK Equity schemes for employees.
- To support the maintenance and accuracy of Management Fees Reporting.
- Interpret key accounting and tax technical matters for presentation to the organisation.
- To support both Internal and External audits.
- Pro-actively identify and implement applicable UK employment Tax changes.
- To Lead and participate in cross functional Continuous Improvement Initiatives or Specialised activities as required within the organisation.
- Minimal travel may be required to meet the needs of the business (estimated 1%)
- Additional duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) is required or working towards a Professional Accounting qualification;
- Three (3) years of related experience is preferred
- Experience in industry acting in this role, ideally in manufacturing, or public practice experience with exposure to accounting, auditing, VAT, taxation, etc.
- Experience in ERP systems, ideally JD Edwards or similar. Although smaller systems experience is acceptable.
- Staff supervision.
- Working as a team, but with a high degree of personal responsibility and autonomy.
An equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the key job accountabilities may be considered.
What's on Offer
A competitive salary and benefits is on offer to the successful candidate, as well as a relocation package if moving for to the area for the role.