- Pivotal role at a well known global company
- 12 month contract at a competitive rate
About Our Client
Sits within the finance team.
- Perform in-depth analysis to ensure completeness and accuracy of data submitted by our clients, this includes client meetings to walk through their current reporting processes
- Evaluate exceptions, identify trends, and summarize finding across clients and products
- Partner and support clients on exceptions noted to reduce error rate and improve submissions going forward
- Perform ongoing reviews of billing systems, processes, and controls through the interpretation of historical financial, operational and transactional data to mitigate the risks of potential billing errors.
The Successful Applicant
Qualified Accountant - ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA preferred
- Understanding of financial and operational controls in a high-volume reporting environment, with high reliance on IT systems, automated and manual controls
- Inquisitive and possess natural curiosity to challenge current practices
- Ability to dive deep into existing processes in order to identify issues and opportunities towards improving client submissions and internal reporting
What's on Offer
Pivotal role at a well known company.
Good career progression.
Quote job ref