Senior Financial Controller
Manufacturing PE backed SME
Based in Milton Keynes
About Our Client
US owned, fast growth SME within the manufacturing sector
This role would suit a highlyanalytical, hands-on Controller who can quickly add value to the culture and positively impact the day to day running of the finance team whilst also supporting the VP Finance. It would suit an experiencedFC who can demonstrate their ability to develop and mentor a team and work in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
Daily Responsibilities to include:
- Managing the month end close, consolidating results with leading commentary at country/functional/regional level along with reporting to Group deadlines. The first point of contact for all Group enquiries for EMEA/ROW.
- Ensuring EMEA Region closes in line with timetable, including ensuring the outsourced providers provides reports on time.
- Delivering high quality reporting, accurate and correct by managing and reviewing the completion of the monthly management accounts for EMEA/ROW.
- Ensuring a full Balance Sheet Review is conducted monthly on all EMEA/ROW entities.
- Managing the intercompany processing and reconciliation.
- Management, development and mentoring of the finance team.
- Ensuring all reports are prepared in line with timetable and constantly striving to improve reporting.
- A solid understanding of internal control design and operational efficiency. Leading ongoing country compliance and ensuring robust control environment is in place across the regions.
- Supporting the overall transition and implementation of ERP, systems, processes and procedures along with working the transition project team.
- Managing the production of the statutory accounts and indirect and direct tax compliance and reporting.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record within a similar sized international business either in a regional role or working in non-UK location and familiar working with EMEA. Our client is a US owned organisation and therefore it would be advantageous to have worked in a similar matrix structure for a US parent. You will have experience with USGAAP/IFRS/FRS102/Local GAAP and a strong controls skill set. You will be comfortable liaising at a senior level and working autonomously in fast changing environment. You will develop relationships among various levels of an organisation and have impeccable written and verbal communication. A keen sense of attention to detail and an ability to prioritise tasks on multiple projects. Experience of sales, manufacturing and service background is highly advantageous as is a good level of Excel and Access. Ideally you will have had exposure to an ERP system.
What's on Offer