Senior FP&A Analyst
Newly-created role with great progression pathway to Head of FP&A
Broad commercial role with FP&A, Business Partnering + Modelling
About Our Client
Posting consistent double-digit growth over recent years, my client is a leading tech/fintech/data company that has quickly established itself as the go to partner for businesses across the globe.
We have worked with them to grow out and strengthen their London finance function in line with this growth and the expansion of the business has meant there is now room in the team for a newly-created Senior FP&A Analyst to join. FP&A consists of 10 heads and this will be a mid-senior role, with clear progression into a Head of FP&A role.
Reporting into the Head of FP&A, this Senior FP&A Analyst will have the following remit:
- FP&A/Budget/Forecast: Ownership of the planning cycle for the group as well as the consolidated group budget. Oversight of business planning. Oversight of KPI dashboards.
- Business Partnering: Both finance and global senior leadership team supporting with all aspects of FP&A.
- Analysis: Market/competitor analysis, identifying opportunities for growth as well as highlighting risk, variance analysis as well as further ad hoc analysis
- Modelling: In support of the above analysis, running of financial models to deliver strategy/decision making support to Senior Leadership Team. P+L modelling, forecast models.
- Process/Controls: support wider finance function with continued development of processes and controls in line with the business' growth
- Mentoring: mentoring of junior team members
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant
- ACA with subsequent FP&A industry experience or ACCA/CIMA with a proven FP&A background
- Advanced Excel (able to manipulate large data sets + modelling exposure)
- Proven business partnering abilities (able to manage multiple senior stakeholder relationships)
- Subscriptions background or knowledge of subscriptions business models is a plus
- Able to commute to City of London/London Bridge as and when offices reopen
What's on Offer
What's On Offer
- Up to £75,000 (experience dependent)
- Private Medical
- Free On-site Gym (when offices reopen)
- Pathway to Head of FP&A