- Great progression within a high growth, PE-backed telco firm
- Great mentor & culture + good level of autonomy (but with support if needed!)
About Our Client
My client is a high-growth, PE-backed Telco firm that have gone through significant expansion in recent years. With revenue now exceeding £300million, they are a key player in this space and are entering into the next stage of their expansion. This is a high potential business, that is already a well established and experienced within their field and have the backing in place to ensure that the growth they have seen will be sustain for years to come. Group finance is a fairly streamlined function and this Senior FP&A Analyst is a key hire for them that will deputise for the Head of FP&A within a direct team of 4-5 heads (wider finance function is 50+). This role has a lot of growth potential and will be a solely FP&A role (no management accounts prep!).
Reporting into the Head of FP&A, this Senior FP&A Analyst will be a broad and commercially weighted role with the following key responsibilities:
- FP&A: Oversight of the planning cycle for the group including budget, forecast, cashflow modelling + input into strategic plans
- Business Partnering: senior stakeholder management of both finance and non-finance budget holders across the group
- Internal Analysis: in support of business partnering duties, could include market/competitor analysis, business case analysis, new product launches, launches into new markets etc
- Investor Relations/External Analysis: ad hoc as required by the PE firm, similar to the above as well as further deep-dive data analysis and detailed cash flow forecasting.
- Systems/Data: support with continuous improvements of systems/processes to ensure best practices and efficiencies in place. Data visualisation.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant with background in FP&A
- If practice trained, industry experience is essential (2nd move)
- Proven senior stakeholder management skills
- Strong data analysis capabilities (Excel + Systems usage)
- Big company or high growth company background highly desirable
- Able to commute to London (2-3 days per week)
What's on Offer
What's On Offer
- £65,000 (Experience Dependent)
- Free phone contract
- Great mentor, development and support structure in place
- Clear progression within a high growth telco company