- Exciting commercial role with access to senior stakeholders
- Well-known Global FMCG business
About Our Client
My client, based in Hertfordshire, are an instantly recognisable Global FMCG business.
The key responsibilities for this Senior FP&A Manager are:
- Leading annual and quarterly financial forecasts for the business;
- Business partnering to lead monthly variance analysis and communicating results to the leadership team;
- Serving as a key business thought partner to the senior leadership team;
- Providing analytical support for strategic initiatives and identifying business model growth opportunities;
- Track financial risks & opportunities as well as identify business levers to deliver the plan each month;
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior FP&A Manager will be fully qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with relevant commercial experience. They will be used to managing and challenging senior stakeholders across the business. FMCG or retail experience is desirable but not essential.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package.