- Multiple projects
- Career progression
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest software consultancy firms in the world, with over 10,000 employees worldwide you with be joining a truly established company. They are a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. You'll be joining a passionate, professional and highly skilled team of architects, project managers and software engineers who specialise in building and integrating custom software solutions at enterprise scale.
This Senior Front End Developer role puts software engineering and professionalism at the front of delivery. Being apart of the Web Platforms Team in our Digital Customer Experience team, you'll help produce web platforms for a range of enterprise clients. All your close colleagues will be first and foremost engineers - technical experts who love using Open Source to create complex content management and e-commerce solutions.
This role will be a challenge for a Front End Developer, capable of leading the development and delivery of engaging mobile, tablet and desktop web experiences for a multitude of clients.
- Work as part of agile development teams to deliver robust, engaging and usable solutions
- Take personal responsibility for components' technical delivery - collaborative with senior developers and architects to design robust, scalable technical solutions.
- Continually improve our front end development teams' development processes, practices, tools and techniques.
- Share your knowledge and experience with colleagues, helping the team to grow their skills.
- Work with clients and internal teams to develop new opportunities and open source projects and initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Experience of integrating with third-party APIs
- Experience using SASS or another CSS pre-processor.
- Practical knowledge of using Grunt, Gulp or similar tools to automate tasks.
- A portfolio with examples of responsive design and multiple browsers
- Demonstrable experience in Test Driven or Behaviour Driven Development.
- Experience of working in agile teams, and delivering optimised integrated web solutions.
What's on Offer
The successful Senior Front End Developer- React will receive the following benefits:
- Competitive Salary £60,000 - £80,000
- Company Bonus
- Remote Working
- Company Health-care
- Laptop + Work equipment provided