- Opportunity to lead from the front on both brown and greenfield projects.
- Competitive day rate of £500+ per day.
About Our Client
My client is a software company that offers financial services solutions for a variety of clients. My client has to main offices one in London and the other in greater London.
My financial services client is looking for a Senior Front End Developer (Vue and C#/.Net) to engage in the following:
- Work with the client's UX/Product team to translate designs into fully functional applications in a varied and fast paced environment.
- Lead a team of developers to provide best in class user experience and quality design.
- Enhance existing products and develop new products.
- Work using an Agile methodology.
- Products are focused around providing data solutions for advisors, lenders and senior business partners.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Senior Front End Developer (Vue and C#/.Net) role at my financial services client's site in London, the candidate must present evidence of the following:
- Experience working in a lead developer role
- Line management capabilities
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Enthusiastic and driven with a desire to succeed
- Excellent team player
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment using Agile methodologies with minimal oversight or supervision.
- C#, .Net core .Net MVC
- Web/REST API development
- G I T version control
- Bootstrap experience
- Front end framework (Angular, React, Vue or similar)
What's on Offer
Receive a competitive day rate.
Opportunity for hybrid working.