- Opportunity for hybrid working
- Earn up to £750 per day inside IR35
About Our Client
My client is an Investment Banking, operating in the Financial Services Industry, with offices in the London.
My London based Financial Services client are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer (Java) - Investment Banking to engage in the following:
- Lead the definition of the architecture and design within the team, taking informed decisions on technology and tools whilst following the appropriate standards
- Participate in an agile based software development life-cycle including technical analysis, documentation, development, testing and code reviews.
- Work closely with the other developers in determining and following best development and architecture practice.
- Mentor and direct developers in the team through pair programming and code review.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for the Senior Full Stack Developer (Java) - Investment Banking role at my Financial Services clients site in London, the candidate must present evidence of the following:
- 8 years software development experience ideally with a recent focus on delivering web based applications
- Solid experience with server side Java 8+
- Experience designing and implementing RESTful web APIs services using Java (Spring, Spring Boot)
- Experience SQL technologies - MS SQL, Oracle or Redis.
- Experience with TeamCity, Jenkins/Ansible
- Solid experience with multi-threaded architectures and optimised UIs
- Understanding of application security requirements.
- Familiarity with writing and validating Unit and Integration tests using standard testing frameworks.
Knowledge of C# is a bonus
What's on Offer
On offer for the successful Senior Full Stack Developer (Java) - Investment Banking:
- Receive up to £750 per day Inside IR35.
- Minimum 6-month contract
- Hybrid working in a global Investment Bank