- Working for a large, global tech consultancy
- Planning and delivering end to end global campaigns to drive sales
About Our Client
A large, global tech consultancy.
About the RoleAs the Senior Global Marketing Campaign Manager you will effectively plan, develop, deliver and optimise end to end campaigns across Europe that drive increased engagement and demand with both existing and new clients. With proven end-to-end campaign planning and execution experience across Europe, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to support Europe's growth ambitions. Outstanding ability to plan, measure, analyse and report on program performance to continuously improve results is also key to this role. You'll need to be comfortable managing multiple campaigns, stakeholders, channels and agencies at once.
· Partner with the global business unit leads and regional European marketing leads to build an integrated marketing and communications campaign plan around defined services/offering that increase leads and revenue
· Project manage and lead all aspects of the campaign, including but not limited to: message development, creative, content, editorial calendar, digital assets, events, paid and earned media
· Bring creative, innovative, and fresh perspective to drive memorable, end-to-end client experiences that advance strategic campaign objectives.
· Work with the European marketing team to localise per country where needed
· Drive internal collaborations and communications engaging our regional leadership team and client account teams
· Regularly communicate information about market activities, competition and relevant nationally driven activity to the European marketing team
· Measure, monitor and document progress against deliverables, budget, and results
The Successful Applicant
· European marketing experience in sales campaigns with a proven track record
· Significant experience in project management and budgeting with a focus on maximising return on investment
· Excellent collaborator; builds effective relationships in large, complex, matrixed organisations
· Strong business acumen
· Ability to develop and apply creative solutions to complex issues.
· Detail-oriented, and outcome not output focused
· Ability to work independently, take independent and well-informed decisions, and navigate matrix organizations
· Capable of managing complex development projects that involve cross-functional teams
· Well versed in digital marketing best practices and demand generation
· Has knowledge and experience of marketing automation system
What's on Offer