- Exciting Opportunity!!!
- Must have previous experience in a similar role
About Our Client
My client based in Central London is an iconic electrical beauty products brand.
The Global Product Marketing Manager is a key member of the product development and communications team, and is responsible for supporting company growth through the development, management and commercialisation of the latest innovation.
The role is responsible for administration, research and project management required as part of the development of new products, as well as overseeing the design and delivery of the marketing toolkits required to activate NPD launches and deploy at a global level.
The Successful Applicant
·Experienece in Brand / Product Management experience, preferably in the beauty industry
· Full proficiency in Microsoft Office applications including PowerPoint and Excel
· Strong creative skills
· Strong numerate and analytical skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Affinity with premium and luxury
· Strong affinity with beauty and trends
· Strong organisational skills, setting clear deadlines and ability to multitask
· Able to work in a pressurised environment with tight deadlines, fast pace
· Strong interpersonal skills & desire to work with people from different backgrounds
· High level of team spirit
· Resourceful, creative and flexible; thrives on creating positive change
· genuine interest in hair styling category
· Self-motivated, committed and self-confident
· Digitally and social media savvy
What's on Offer
competitive salary and package