Senior Graphic Designer (12 month FTC)
Established FMCG business.
You will design assets across print, digital and point of sale.
About Our Client
Our client is an established beauty business based in Sussex.
The successful Senior Graphic Designer (12 month FTC) will be responsible for;
- Manage all graphic design requests and ensure they are resourced internally and associated deadlines are met.
- Oversee all design projects from concept to delivery; including emails, web graphics, social media posts, flyers, brochures, external/internal signage (for stores), point of sale, packaging, presentations and more.
- Review Artworker's and other team member's drafts to ensure quality and brand consistency.
- Be the Capital Brand Guardian, ensuring consistency throughout all external and internal communications.
- Contribute or produce copy for various materials including campaigns, email introductions, social posts and more.
- Owning the brand guidelines and updating if necessary.
- Organise and catalogue design assets, including stock imagery bank.
- Contribute ideas to marketing planning meetings.
- Liaise with external companies such as printers, copywriters, design agencies, web developers and more.
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Graphic Designer (12 month FTC) will have the following skill-set;
- 5+years' experience in a Graphic Design role.
- Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator.
- Proven POS design experience.
- Previous design experience within beauty or retail.
- Line management.
What's on Offer
The successful Senior Graphic Designer (12 month FTC) will a salary up to £30,000 per annum depending on experience. This role will be a mixture of office and wfh.