Senior Housing Disrepair Solicitor
Great opportunity to assist with development and management of the department
Competitive salary and package
About Our Client
Our client is a Claimant firm based in Liverpool, looking to expand their Housing Disrepair team - a growth area in the legal industry.
As a Senior Housing Disrepair Solicitor, your responsibilities will include:-
* Running a caseload of housing disrepair cases from inception to conclusion, including investigations, obtaining expert evidence, drafting Letters of Claim, settlement negotiations, drafting pleadings and litigation as appropriate;
* Vetting and risk assessing new cases coming into the department;
* Liaising and maintaining relationships with external stakeholders.
The Successful Applicant
You will be a Senior Housing Disrepair Solicitor with at least 5 years PQE. Please note that the level of experience identified in this advert is a guide only and does not preclude candidates with more or less experience from applying.
What's on Offer
As a Senior Housing Disrepair Solicitor our client can offer:
- Competitive salary and package
- Great opportunities for progression