- Home & Flexible Working
- Fast Growing Organisation
About Our Client
A lead & growing housing provider of disabled properties across Cheshire & Merseyside.
- To manage the Home Improvement Agency caseworker team including caseworker activity, contract administration, communication and coordination to support customers, technical staff and specialist team.
- Line management of housing caseworkers.
- Lead and deliver agreed contract performance targets within the team ensuring that the quality of service given to all customers is the highest possible, ensuring a commercial return by the application of continuing service improvement.
- To discuss proposed adaptations in detail with customers and support them through this process. To prepare and allocate cases to surveyors, monitor timescales and chase progress to meet the targets of the team. To support and maintain regular contact with clients.
- Effectively manage the referrals, enquiry and Grant Funding process on behalf of customers. Ensuring documentation required by all the agencies involved is used correctly.
- To support Home Improvement Agency teams and contractors to provide a customer interface regarding all aspects of planning and delivering projects.
- Housing options and grants for disabled tenants.
- Repairs & refurbishment of disabled adaptations.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience working within the social housing or residential care sectors
- Understanding of grants for disabled adaptations to properties
- Exposure to housing benefit claims
- Relevant qualification eg NVQ Level 3 in Business and IOSH
- UK Driving licence & vehicle
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Home & agile working
- Employer contribution pension scheme
- Career progression opportunities & CPD
Quote job ref