Senior HR Business Partner
About Our Client
Established, international Business Services company with a leading reputation in its field and US headquarters with 300+ staff in the UK.
As Senior HR Business Partner you will be the knowledge expert in the UK and work as part of an international HR team in a standalone capacity with the UK, aligning global business objectives. As well as ER and restructuring your role will include:
- Trusted Advisor coaching business leaders, supporting them to develop people solutions relating to the business challenges.
- Identifying HR priorities from departmental plans and translating business requirements.
- Service delivery of HR processes through metrics, reports and dashboards.
- Delivery of key HR initiatives including workforce planning, restructuring, resourcing, benefits, employee relations, D&I and performance management.
- Provides sound advice and knowledge related to day to day employee issues.
- Talent development, playing an instrumental role in the creation of a learning & development programme.
- Making recommendations for innovative HR best practice to increase efficiency and aligning these to business goals, as well as leading various HR initiatives.
The Successful Applicant
My client is looking for an established Senior HR Business Partner with sound generalist HR knowledge, able to work at both operational and strategic level.
You will have excellent influencing skills and the ability to adapt your style to work with a brad range of stakeholders and act as coach and trusted advisor to the directors.
In addition, you will be resilient and outcomes focused.
Ideally you will have some experience with an international business.
What's on Offer
Up to £60,000 per annum