Senior HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
About Our Client
An innovative and growing Tech business with a strong focus on its customers. Based in the West Midlands and with various sites elsewhere.
As HR Business Partner, you will play a key role on the HR Team, providing operational support as well as leading on strategic transformation and change projects. influencing and challenging senior stakeholders. Key aspects of the role will include:
- Working closely with stakeholders across the business area including the SLT.
- Building sound relationships with managers
- Coaching business leaders and managers including up-skilling.
- Advising managers and leaders, supporting the delivery of commercial and strategic objectives across sites.
- Driving capability across the business area, considering all aspects of HR such as leadership and team development, talent management and succession planning as well as EDI and taking a longer term approach that underpins the direction of the Company and its strategic objectives.
- Identifying people issues across the sites and working with stakeholders to agree and implement effective solutions.
- Additional adhoc people projects relating to business change & growth.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this exciting Senior HR Business Partner role you will have a proven track record as a commercially-minded HR Business Partner, working with senior leaders in a fast-paced and customer-centric environment.
Experience of change and transformation is key as well as the ability to coach and influence senior leaders. You will also require a broad skill set that includes areas such as talent, leadership development and coaching, equality and diversity.
You will be solutions focused with an appetite for continued personal development and the opportunity to build on your existing experience and skills.
You will have a flexible approach with the ability to think longer-term/strategically as well as operational HR and rolling up your sleeves.
This is a superb opportunity to work for a high performing team and an inspirational and forward-thinking HR Director.
What's on Offer
Up to £80,000 per annum + bens
Flex location/opp for homeworking with weekly travel to the West Midlands