Senior Indirect Tax Manager (Public Sector)
Big 4 accountancy firm
Great career progression
About Our Client
Our client offers global integrated professional services that include Audit & Assurance, Consulting, Financial Advisory, Legal, Risk Advisory and Tax Consulting. Their approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities whatever the role, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help their clients excel anywhere in the world.
They have the largest Indirect Tax team in the UK and is regarded as one of the leading and most successful service lines, with a reputation for being proactive, entrepreneurial, successful and fun to work with.
- Leading and enhancing existing client engagements and target relationships, reporting direct to a partner
- Developing new market opportunities locally and nationally with an opportunity to lead the market development of the new ideas
- Working closely with colleagues in other parts of the firm to develop and pursue opportunities
- Assisting with developing less experienced staff with hands on advice and support
- Managing diverse teams within an inclusive team culture where people are recognised for their contribution
The Successful Applicant
- CTA or equivalent qualification
- Prior VAT experience gained within professional services, HMRC or industry
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent client facing and relationship building skills
- Strong business development skills, with a proactive nature to identify and pursue opportunities
- Ability to manage teams effectively
What's on Offer
Excellent salary + benefits.