Senior Individual Giving Officer
Exciting contract role with a busy Fundraising team
Previous Individual Giving/Direct Marketing background required
About Our Client
Our client is an international charity based in London
The Senior Individual Giving Officer role will support the organisation's multi-faceted fundraising programme at a particularly busy time, working within the following areas:
- Contributing to the development and delivery of a donor acquisition and retention programme to attract new supporters to the cause, encompassing direct mail, telephone and digital fundraising campaigns.
- Working with colleagues to develop supporter journeys to improve donor retention.
- Implement multi-channel integrated Individual Giving campaigns, including Regular Giving campaigns and appeals.
- Lead on the development of community and supporter fundraising activities.
The Successful Applicant
Our client is looking for the following skills and experience:
- Experience of implementing and evaluating effective multi-channel fundraising campaigns that make a difference to the income generating capacity of an organisation.
- Established experience and knowledge of donor acquisition across telephone, direct mail and digital channels.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Ability to develop and produce engaging and compelling written content.
- A strong eye for data, with the ability to produce insights that inform and improve campaigns and communications.
What's on Offer
8 Month Fixed Term Contract
Initial remote working, with potential for office working later on in the year
Salary £30,000-34,000 dependant on experience
A supportive and creative team environment