- International Charity against animal cruelty
- Remote Opportunity
About Our Client
My client based in Central London is a widely respected as an authority on animal testing issues and are frequently called on by governments, the media, corporations and official bodies for advice or expert opinion. They work professionally, building relationships with politicians, business leaders and officials, analysing legislation and challenging decision-making panels around the globe to act as the voice for animals in laboratories.
- Work with the Individual Giving Manager to deliver the Individual Giving and Legacy marketing fundraising strategy to raise annual income growth in line with the organisation's strategic direction.
- Responsible for delivering individual giving and legacy marketing campaign metrics and data analysis to increase income, working closely with the data and insight team. This includes the acquisition of new supporters and the growth and retention of existing donors, ensuring the campaigns are continually optimised and fundraising gaps and opportunities are identified. This includes segmentation, testing, monitoring, and reporting of metrics such as open rates, click-throughs, unsubscribes, complaints, donations, legacy information requests, content, and other engagement indicators.
- Work closely with the team to develop new fundraising products and maintain and optimise existing income driving activities and opportunities.
- Write and create content based on a good understanding of donor acquisition, retention and stewardship, ensuring communications with donors are personal, relevant, compelling and impactful.
- Support the development of insight-driven supporter journeys, including welcome, regular giving, conversion, upgrade and reactivation and legacy journeys, which aim to increase engagement and drive long-term relationships.
- Ensure the use of consistent donor segmentation appropriate to the audience and that testing, and reporting are aligned for accurate learning and results analysis. Maintain a high standard of data management including personal data (consent) and data quality.
- Maintain best practice surrounding fundraising and supporter care, ensuring compliance with all fundraising policies and procedures and external regulations, such as GDPR and data protection more generally, and Fundraising Regulator guidance.
- Work collaboratively the marketing team to ensure communications are on brand and align with the organisational messaging and vision.
- Work with the organisation's supporter services team and third-party processors to provide a professional supporter and customer care service ensuring that all telephone, email, social media, postal donations, information requests, queries or complaints are processed, fulfilled, and recorded accurately, and promptly.
- Monitor trends and developments within the sector, to inform and implement change where necessary, to drive forward performance.
- Manage the administration of supporter and fundraising digital platforms.
- Undertake any other duties consistent with the post and assist with other areas of work as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of implementing and evaluating effective integrated multi-channel fundraising campaigns that have created shifts in the income generating capacity of an organisation, including activities aimed at the acquisition and retention of supporters.
- Demonstrable success in project management of multiple and complex campaigns and knowledge of how to effectively monitor, evaluate and report on the success of campaigns and communications.
- Experience in analysing and segmenting data to produce target audiences and insights to inform and improve campaigns and communications.
- Creative approach, with the ability to develop and produce engaging and compelling written and designed content.
- Experience of managing and delivering multi-channel fundraising campaigns
- Demonstrable experience of 'owning' campaigns and identifying gaps and opportunities to optimise performance, both on and offline
- Excellent IT skills, including expertise in CRM databases and email marketing systems (Mailchimp preferable), tools and processes
- Experience of managing print and print suppliers, including technical knowledge and ability to negotiate and develop solutions to optimise response and cost effectiveness.
What's on Offer
- 12-month interest free season ticket loan
- 31 working days' paid holiday, in addition to Public Holidays'
- Employer's Ethical Investor's Stakeholder Pension Scheme
- Generous training and professional development allowance
- Flexible working hours
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Ride-to-Work Bicycle Scheme
- Staff retention policy
- Work life support scheme