Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Start up feel but the financial backing of 2 Global FS organisations
The opportunity to work on Greenfield Projects
About Our Client
The client, based in Leeds is a Joint Venture between 2 of the UK's leading Financial Services institutions, they are undergoing large financial backing with the 5 year goal to become one of the countries leading Financial Planning businesses.
- The Senior Infrastructure Engineer will lead activities to transform business requirements and specifications into capabilities and explore the infrastructure delivery options, developing design ideas as you go.
- You will lead cross organisational squads to develop capabilities and gain advocacy for your solutions through building effective working relationships.
- It's a truly collaborative set up where you'll get to discuss solutions with business customers, technical subject matter experts and vendors, to agree, develop and deliver solutions.
The Successful Applicant
The Senior Infrastructure Engineer will have hands on experience of using:
- Azure Active Directory
- Application Packages
- MS Power apps
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to shape the Infrastructure in an SME with the financial backing of a FTSE 100 organisation
- Salary between £50,000 and £70,000 depending on experience level