Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Senior Engineer - VMWare, Windows Server, O365, Azure, Ansibke
A rapidly expanding tech lead organisation, with lots of career progression
About Our Client
- A national well recognised brand within the high end B2C and B2B space.
- Extensive UK Wide Network of sites alongside a central data centre, currently in the middle of a massive IT Overhaul.
- Currently in the middle of massive investment looking to completely overhaul their IT Offering, ensuring that it is up to speed with the best technologies that are currently available.
- They are looking to take advantage of IT and bring it to the forefront of the business to act as an enabler for future business growth.
- A lovely remote set of Leicestershire based offices.
- Lots of career progression and development opportunities, creating a great working environment where you can forward and develop your career.
Some of the key responsibilities for the right Senior Infrastructure Engineer, include:
- Acting as a senior point of contact for IT related issues.
- Working hand in hand with key decision makers to help with the design of upcoming Infrastructure Projects.
- Working hands on with large scale Infrastructure Deployments, predominantly focused around Linux, Windows Server and VMWare.
- Working hands on with critical Network Infrastructure.
- Working with Infrastructure as a code (Ansible) to aid with the automation of critical projects.
- Working closely with the wider team to aid in critical projects, including Exchange Online Migrations, Azure Cloud Migrations, and network Migrations.
- Providing guidance to more junior team members.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Senior Infrastructure Engineer, should have experience with:
- Hands on Design and Deployment experience, of large scale, enterprise level Infrastructure Projects.
- Experience providing senior level Infrastructure support.
- Experience working as a key member of an Infrastructure team, providing support and guidance to junior members.
- Forward thinking approach, looking for opportunities for continues improvement.
- O365/Exchange Online Migration experience.
- Windows Server experience.
- VMWare experience.
- Infrastructure as a code experience (Ansible).
- Azure Cloud Migration experience.
- Networking exposure is preferred.
- Experience with Linux is preffered.
What's on Offer
For the right Senior Infrastructure Engineer, we are looking to offer:
- A salary up to £55k
- 25 days holiday + Bank holiday
- Discounts on Personal Transport
- Private Pension
- Medical Cover
- Lots of lifestyle discounts
- Flexible and remote working
- + other corporate benefits