Senior Insolvency Administrator - Excellent Business
Fantastic Insolvency Business with a market leading reputation
Excellent case exposure and progression on offer
About Our Client
This leading insolvency and recovery department within a chartered accountancy practice, based in Tunbridge Wells and Maidstone, has developed a very strong reputation, undergoing continued positive growth and expansion. The firm has a reputable and growing recovery division, headed by highly regarded practitioners and team of managerial and support staff. There is every potential to progress technically, with increasing responsibility.
As a Senior Insolvency Administrator, you will be managing a case load of your own cases in addition to assisting others within the team. Furthermore, your portfolio will consist of largely corporate work given the fact that the office has limited personal work.
- Managing case delivery incorporating pre-appointment, progression and closure.
- Realising assets in a timely manner.
- Providing regular progress reports to the Insolvency Manager and/or Insolvency Practitioner.
- Investigating Directors' conduct including misappropriation of company funds.
- Preparing for and attending creditors meetings and procedures
- Providing recommendations for signoff by the Insolvency Practitioner.
- Liaising with 3rd parties and senior members of staff to ensure case progression and prompt realisations of
- Attending site where necessary.
- Maintaining IPS case diaries and IPS set-up.
- Ensuring statutory deadlines are met.
- Support of Administrators and Trainees.
- Seek to further increase and apply own technical knowledge.
- Look to assist with improving systems and processes by liaising with managers and partners.
- Support the Firm's external networking.
The Successful Applicant
You may be CPI qualified, or ACCA qualified , or studying for CPI, ACCA or other qualifications. As a necessity, you will have a background working within the insolvency sector, working for either a recovery department of an accountancy practice, or specialist insolvency and recovery organisation. You will have developed your career as an experienced insolvency administrator, or Senior Insolvency Administrator and have at least 3 - 6 years or more experience in the field.
What's on Offer
Circa £30,000 - £36,000 + dependent on experience, background, plus benefits.
Based in Tunbridge Wells of Maidstone