Senior Insolvency Administrator
Opportunity to join a reputable Firm who are market leaders in their field
1pm finish on Fridays!
About Our Client
Turpin Barker Armstrong are a highly reputable seven Partner firm of Chartered Accountants, Licensed Insolvency Practitioners and Financial Advisors who have been established in Sutton, Surrey for over 35 years and are market leaders in their field.
TBA have been providing insolvency advice for over 30 years' and have helped thousands of individuals and directors during this time. As licensed Insolvency Practitioners, this organisation promotes a rescue culture and encourages those facing difficulties to seek early advice. The Insolvency Team, is a mixture of qualified and non-qualified staff who operate in a friendly, flexible and supportive working environment, skilled in providing a wide array of services to Corporate and Personal clients.
Office hours are between 8.30am-5.45pm Monday-Thursday and staff are rewarded with a 1pm finish on Fridays!
The successful candidate will have managed their own portfolio of cases from appointment to closure. The primary requirements of this position are:
- Full lifecycle management of a high volume of portfolio of cases to include a variety of corporate work and ideally with some personal insolvency.
- Maintain fully accurate case files, ensuring they meet with statutory requirements.
- Preparing reports to creditors and attending meetings.
- Statutory reporting and cashiering.
- Instructing other professionals.
- Effective communications with a range of stakeholders, creditors, debtors, directors, solicitors and other professionals.
The Successful Applicant
Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- A minimum of 3 year's case administrator experience.
- Proven success managing a varied case load in an insolvency/restructuring and recovery practice.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrable attention to detail.
- A proactive approach to work, prepared to go the extra mile to achieve the right results.
- Builds strong relationships with all stakeholders.
- Competence using MS Office applications.
- A sound working knowledge of IPS.
- A levels - A-C.
- CPI qualifications is desirable but not essential.
- Living reasonably local to Sutton.
Any candidates who do not meet the experience requirements for a Senior Insolvency Administrator role may also be considered for an Insolvency Administrator position.
What's on Offer
- Salary between £35,000 - £42,000 depending on qualifications and experience.
- 37.5 hours per week - Office hours 8.30-5.45 Mon-Thurs, 8.30-1pm Fridays!
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (25 days after 1 years' service).
- Free parking.
- Employee's Assistance Programme.
- All offers subject to 5 years of references which are deemed satisfactory to the Practice, evidence of the right to work in the UK and a clear standard DBS check.