Senior Interim Financial Accountant
6 month+ assignment
Competitive day rate
About Our Client
My Client is a well- known organisation based in central Cambridge
External Financial Reporting:
- Production of the Group's published Annual Report and Accounts and Interim Report and Accounts in accordance with IFRS within the set timeline and to a standard resulting in no audit adjustments.
- Review of statutory financial statements, including all disclosures, for 30+ subsidiary entities under FRS 102 within the set timeline and to a standard resulting in no audit adjustments.
- Preparation of all quarterly and annual FCA Returns.
- Review of all monthly, quarterly and annual statistical filings.
- Preparation of bi-annual covenant compliance calculations and certificates.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Accountant - ACA or equivalent - preferably from a large accountancy firm. Minimum 3 years PQE.
- Experience working in a technical accounting role having made first move out of practice.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge: IFRS and UK GAAP.
What's on Offer
High competitive day rate
Opportunity to work for a well known, highly credible organisation
6 month assignment / opportunity to go permanent