Senior Internal Audit Manager (PE backed health foods business)
Internal Audit, Start Up, PE Backed, Risk, Global, 3000 Employees, Health Foods
Senior Manager opportunity working with the Head of to create an IA function
About Our Client
Our client is on a mission to help people eat healthy and to reduce their carbon footprint through the power of plants!
Do you know your Kale from your Quinoa, or the difference between a Flexitarian to a Regenerative Grazer? Our client is looking for top talent for an exciting new movement within the Food Industry.
Our client has a highly entrepreneurial, fast-paced finance team running a multi-billion Euro business across 60+ countries. With a recent separation from a huge global brand they have the freedom, vision and mind-set of a start-up! They are agile, creative, fast-to-market and obsessed with customers and consumers.
- Support activities required to tender for external and internal audit firms
- Support the Head of Internal Audit in creating the IA function
- Lead the activities to create Scopes of Work for Audit contract firm
- Identify key risks in finance and evaluate the key controls that mitigate these risks, identify any weaknesses and develop recommendations to address these;
- Lead/participate in cross-functional audit work globally;
- Build an understanding of how the organisation does business and develop knowledge of the risks and business developments;
- Lead the implementation of the global internal audit strategy;
- Ensuring that systems of internal controls, processes and procedures are adequate to manage risks, provide accurate financial reports and to safeguard corporate assets;
- Ensuring that risk-based audit procedures are devised to adequately assess all significant business and operational risks;
- Design and delivery of the audit plan, including annual risk assessment, and prepare Audit Committee reports.
- Our client wants you to bring your ideas, your motivation and desire to succeed!
The Successful Applicant
- Excellent knowledge of Internal Audit and audit approach
- Proven experience of setting up/developing a function
- Knowledge of risk and business risk
- Strong communication and report writing skills - Fluent spoken and written English is required
- Develop strong links influencing skill across all levels in the organisation
- Deep curiosity about other business units, categories, and functions
- Strong analytical skills with ability to synthesize large amounts of data into clear, concise findings
- Self-starter able to work independently
- Confidence and integrity
- Leadership skills
What's on Offer
- This is a fantastic opportunity for you to "spread your wings" and test your abilities
- Freedom to implement ideas and shape the Internal Audit Function
- Creating to audit plans, formulating the tender process and shaping the future of the organisation
- This role is vital for the company and they need a intelligent, diligent, creative and hard-working individual on board
- Salary: £75,000 + £7250 car + 10-25% bonus
- Travel: 50% global travel
- Location: London or Surrey
- Sector: Health foods, production, manufacturing, retail & wholesale, FMCG, CPG