Senior Internal Auditor - The best IA role in Bristol!
Join a growing, high profile Internal Audit team in Bristol
Project led autonomous, working from home - No travel!
About Our Client
Our client are a leading employer based in the heart of Bristol. This role is working across all business units and pivotal in designing and executing internal audits to assist in identifying risk and the effectiveness of controls. Our client are delivering an entire transformation project and believe in recruiting the best, which is why they offer a highly competitive benefits package and flexibility.
The key responsibilities for this Senior Internal Auditor based in Bristol are:
- Support thing entire business to successful achieve their growth plans and strategy.
- Assist in steering the direction of all business units, giving you exceptional exposure.
- Participate in discussions at planning meetings and exit meetings with senior management;
- Leading on assigned audit areas presenting reports/findings which clearly reflect the audit results;
- Supporting the delivery of assigned audits, inputting to planning, execution and reporting as required.
- Provide advice to senior members of the business and the Board of Directors
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate who will excel in this Senior Internal Auditor position based in Bristol will have/be:
- Relevant Qualifications (ACA/ACCA/IIA)
- Solutions driven individual
- Commercial minded
- Sound practical knowledge of External or Internal Audit
What's on Offer
This highly competitive package includes (but not limited to)
- Base salary up to £45,000
- 25 days holiday
- Study Support (if Required)
- Company pension scheme (10% Employer contribution)
- Working from home (Could be 100% of the time)
- No travel required
- Excellent benefits package