Senior Internal Auditor - FTSE 250
Opportunity to work in a fast-paced global business
Regularly featured in the 'The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For'
About Our Client
Our client is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies.
A FTSE 250 company, they have grown entirely by organic expansion rather than through mergers or acquisitions. Established as a specialist recruiter, the group has expanded rapidly over the past 42 years and now has a global network of 166 offices in 34 countries worldwide.
Our client is regularly featured in the 'The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For' and received particular commendation for organic growth, people development and individual contribution to the business.
- Complete assigned audits to IPPF standards including testing and documentation.
- · Deliver an accurate, clear assessment of the control environment.
- · Identify and share best practice for worldwide processes
The Successful Applicant
Graduate level with or studying for CIA qualification
- Proven and successful audit experience either in a practice firm or industry
- Experience of working overseas would be an advantage.
- An additional core European language would be an advantage.
What's on Offer
In addition to offering a market competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme, our client also provide an attractive benefits package, which is regularly reviewed, and offers a wide range of benefits that you can choose from. Covid depending, there will be opportunities for international travel.