Senior Internal Auditor
Senior Internal Auditor role based in Hove.
Opportunity to grow and develop your audit knowledge within industry.
About Our Client
A global FS entity headquartered in London covering areas such as insurance, assets and investment alongside a variety of other products and services.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Internal Auditor:
- Conduct internal audit work on a variety of audit assignments as determined by the annual Audit Plan.
- Produce high quality audit work that is delivered on time and complies with quality standards.
- Execute audits efficiently and escalate issues of concern.
- Complete data analytic with diligence, assessing data quality and following agreed procedures around use and disposal of data.
- Produce clear work-papers and other written outputs.
- Maintain good working relationships with audit stakeholders.
- Operate as part of an effective team and contribute proactively.
The Successful Applicant
A successful Senior Internal auditor will:
- Have a professional auditing, accounting or actuarial qualification (CIIA, ACA, ACCA) or equivalent business experience.
Have knowledge of Internal Audit Standards, Financial Services Code and broader principles and practices.
- Be able to effectively use data analysis tools including Ex-cell and Tableau.
What's on Offer
- Competitive benefits package