- Exciting opportunity to work for a rapidly growing brand!
- Great benefits and culture!
About Our Client
Work for one of the top motor vehicle retailers in the UK, representing 32 vehicle manufacturers, selling and servicing a huge range of cars at over 150 franchised dealerships across hundreds of locations throughout the UK & Ireland are looking for an Internal Communications Manager.
What you'll be doing:* Design, develop and deliver communication campaigns to support agreed business priorities.
* Organise, host, and present at conferences and briefings to colleagues.
* Oversee the copy for various channels and materials, ensuring appropriate brand style and company tone.
* Generate new ideas for content in line with communication strategy.
* Provide advice and feedback to stakeholders to support them with content creation both internally and externally.
* Work with the wider People Team to measure colleague engagement and attitudes, developing responses to colleague feedback.
* Work with the Marketing team to ensure internal and external brand alignment.
* Own the development and delivery of business readiness communications activities and deliverables.
* Attend Programme calls to represent business readiness for deployment: give updates, highlight risks, and present solutions.
* Reporting - help manage and report on business readiness plans, drive actions to resolve issues, and use appropriate escalation mechanisms.
The Successful Applicant
You will have prior experience in a similar role: delivering end to end change communications on a transformation programme within a large organisation. You'll be adept at executing communications plans and meeting project deadlines and objectives.
You will have strong communication skills, can present confidently in a programme environment, and have exceptional stakeholder management skills. We're looking for someone who has knowledge of change management methodologies and has a track record of resolving change related issues and mitigating risks.
Above all, it will be your positive can do attitude, your experience collaborating as part of a team to drive engagement, and your eagerness to learn all there is to know about our business that will pave the way for success in this role.
What's on Offer
You will be rewarded with a generous salary of up to £40,000 and an industry leading benefits package. If you're passionate about people, great with words, and enjoy working in a fast paced changing environment, this could be just the role for you!