- Join a Multi-Billion Turnover Business & be Instrumental in Leading Projects
- Work Closely with a Fantastic Manager with Proven Track Record of Improvements
About Our Client
The business are a global organisation with offices in Leeds.
The Senior Internal Controls Analyst will be responsible for;
- Supporting the full management of internal controls over financial reporting cycle, including annual top-down scoping and risk assessment and establishment of Risk and Controls Matrices, including annual documentation refresh and design evaluation.
- Support the controls remediation program with efficient and effective tracking and reporting of deficiencies through remediation and Internal Audit testing / monitoring.
- Perform self-testing and continuous controls monitoring to help accounting teams enhance control operation. This includes coaching, mentoring and training of accounting personnel.
- Collaborate with other mega processes (i.e. OTC, STP, HTR) to assure leading practice internal control over financial reporting (i.e. automated, preventive, continuous controls monitoring environment).
- Establish and maintain a continuous improvement culture/posture including establishing methodologies, prioritization, influencing and sponsoring initiatives originating from the controllership and active leadership/participation/execution on broader corporate/business unit initiatives (e.g. Business Transformation). More specifically, End-to-End Global Process Owners and Leads interaction especially as it relates to Internal Control Over Financial Reporting (i.e. OTC, STP, ATR, ATR, HTR).
The Successful Applicant
The successful Senior Internal Controls Analyst should have a;
- Financial Qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) or Internal Audit Qualification (IIA, CIA),
- Big 4 background preferable
- Experience of working in multinational and preferably with a US ultimate parent,
- Experience in SOX testing and Internal Controls (3 years+)
- Experience of managing different stakeholders across all business fields
- Must be organised, efficient, keen to learn and enthusiastic, striving to improve processes and encourage positive change across the business.
- Looks for better ways of doing things, and proactively takes ownership to see things through, working independently to achieve and implement change
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive;
- Competitive salary of up to £49,000 depending on experience,
- Excellent benefits package,
- Flexible working,