- A newly created Senior International Tax manager
- A global listed Technology business
About Our Client
Our client is a global B to B technology business serving a wide range of blue chip clients across the world.
This is a pure advisory International Tax role. Reporting to the Head of Tax Strategy, you will be involved in a range of interesting responsibilities supporting Directors and the wider tax team on strategic projects, providing timely input to the business in an advisory capacity; risk and some strategic compliance support, principally, for the EMEA region.
With strong links to other commercial teams and senior management you will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide tax support to the Head Tax Strategy and other team members on key projects
- Provide strong tax support to the UK finance team, Treasury team, legal colleagues, global mobility and other colleagues which tax interacts with.
- Provide technical support on tax matters to the business including the reviewing of contracts and structuring of deals.
- Work with the Tax senior manager for Europe to ensure that tax accounting and compliance is effectively managed and risk is mitigated
- Develop good relationships with the finance teams of new acquisitions and integration teams and ensure risk is mitigated both pre and post integration
- Support the transfer pricing team on projects as necessary
- Support on tax aspects of potential acquisitions or disposals.
- Identify opportunities and risks for the group.
- Stay up to date with key developments and policy change. Ensure a good understanding of the relevance of legislative changes on the group.
- Provide strong effective support and show proactive involvement in projects in the area of continuous improvement in respect of risk management.
- Together with other members of the Global tax and accounting team, support tax authority enquiries and audits.
- Together with other tax colleagues, manage interactions with advisors and third party service providers.
- Analyse technical positions and write technical papers, as necessary.
- Ad hoc project work and other support within the tax function
The Successful Applicant
You will be a qualified Tax professional having ideally trained with one of the larger Tax firms. This role will suit both a Tax professional looking for their first move in house but also for anyone looking to extend their in house Tax career further. You will need experience of delivering large scale international Tax projects projects and advice for a complex organisations.
What's on Offer
An excellent base salary and benefits package will be available.