- Windows Server, VMWare, Hyper V, Azure, Active Directory, Office365.
- You will join a rapidly expanding IT Managed Service Provider, in a senior role.
About Our Client
- Michael Page are proudly partnered once again with one of the UK's fastest-growing IT Managed Service Providers, and a business that has continued to grow off the back of a fantastic reputation as a thriving solution provider.
- They boast a wonderful client base, largely made up of organisations across both the private and public sector, but largely with a Midlands focus.
- The business is always looking to expand it's talent pool, and is currently hiring for an expert Senior IT Infrastructure Consultant, to work on a range of exciting client-focused projects.
- You will join the team at their head office, near Birmingham, and have the opportunity to build out a career from a highly technical role within a business that has a very exciting future.
- This is a role that will have both high-level design and hands-on implementation responsibilities, as you will work closely with your expert pre-sales colleagues in taking on client requirements, before designing and building solutions that transform their infrastructure environments.
- You will play a central role in the design and deployment of complex technical solutions for clients, and then the handover to support teams, with the highest standards maintained.
- You will have a wide range of responsibility with specific technical areas, spanning Windows Server environments, Virtualisation solutions, Disaster Recovery, and cloud-based ecosystems, implementing technologies such as Office365.
- It's a role that will give you the freedom to bring your own ideas to the table, and be rewarded by seeing your designs come to life for the benefit of all your clients.
- You will work both independently, and also as part of a wider team, that is well-known for it's cohesiveness and collaborative culture, all with the aim of delivering outstanding, tailor-made solutions that will delight your client base.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate for the Senior IT Infrastructure Consultant vacancy, you will be experienced in:
- Surveys of customer sites and resulting creation of project plans.
- Documentation of projects, including budgets and timelines.
- Build and design of small-to-large scale Windows Server environments.
- VMWare and Hyper V experience, including cluster implementation.
- Active Directory, through to Group Policy, including design and implementation.
- Office365 migration and administration.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery strategy.
What's on Offer
- Starting Salary of £50,000.
- Company Car (either Mercedes, Audi or Jaguar).
- Private Medical.
- Private Pension.