Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer
Windows Server, VMWare, Azure, Cisco Networking, Multi Vendor Firewalls
A rapidly expanding tech lead organization, with lots of career progression
About Our Client
- A leading MSP currently in the process of significant commercial growth based near Rugby.
- A wide reaching infrastructure with locations all over the UK
- A diverse and highly recognisable client base
- The business will offer excellent career progression opportunities
- You will have the opportunity to work with a large, varied and cutting edge tech portfolio
Some of the key responsibilities for this Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer role include:
- Acting as a key point of contact working alongside other internal teams to work on vital customer projects and Senior 3rd line BAU support.
- You will have a high level of interaction with clients, with regular on-site customer implementations covering Networking, Server Infrastructure and Cloud technologies.
- Multi-vendor exposure, covering areas such as Microsoft, VMWare, Cisco, Azure/AWS, all within a data-centric environment.
- In addition to this, you will have extensive hands-on project exposure, and you will also have levels of consultancy responsibilities, providing commercial guidance and recommendations on core infrastructure for clients.
The Successful Applicant
The Successful Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer, should have experience in the following:
- Working with clients, with a consultative approach to understand Infrastructure needs and implement the required changes from a build and delivery stage.
- Windows Server 2012, 2016, 2019.
- VMWare Virtualisation.
- Microsoft Azure - Migrations and Support.
- Office 365.
- Active Directory including Group Policy.
- Cisco Networking experience, including LAN/WAN.
- Network Security experience across multiple vendors (preferably Fortinet).
- Experience within a fast paced MSP/ISP environment, dealing with multiple clients on a range of projects.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be rewarded with:
- A starting salary in the region of £50,000.
- 25 days holiday.
- Free broadband.
- Private Pension.
- Flexible Working.
- Paid expenses.
- + other corporate benefits.