Senior IT Infrastructure Manager
A senior level IT position to join a multi-billion pound enterprise business.
An Infrastructure Manager role, covering both hands-on and strategic duties.
About Our Client
- Michael Page are proudly partnered with an award-winning, multibillion pound global retail giant, who are the central market leader in their space.
- As they have continued to grow, now into a business that has become an iconic, international brand, they have invested heavily into Technology.
- As a result, they are currently undergoing an exciting period of growth in the UK, and are recruiting for a Senior IT Infrastructure Manager to lead a part of their Operations team at their HQ near Bromsgrove.
- As the Senior IT Service IT Infrastructure Manager you will have a varied level of key responsibilities as a central part of a large-scale IT function, working in an enterprise scale environment made up of approx. 40,000 users.
- You will take the lead of an established Operations team of 10 Engineers, working predominantly across Microsoft stack technologies, covering desktop, server and networking support.
- Whilst people management will be a key part of the role, this is a position that will be well-suited to a candidate that is still highly technical from a hands-on perspective, with strong IT centric skills.
- You will join a highly capable team, with a strong structure around you, reporting into a talented Head of IT Operations, who is also based locally at the site near Bromsgrove.
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate for the Senior IT Infrastructure Manager role, you will:
- Come from a strong IT Infrastructure background, covering Senior Infrastructure or Infrastructure Management responsibilities.
- You will be used to working in medium to large-scale environments, and have the confidence to operate in a senior capacity within an enterprise level environment of about 40,000 global users.
- You will have a strong Microsoft background, with key experience in Windows Server, Azure, Office365 and Active Directory.
- In addition, experience with Oracle and SAP would be highly desirable, particularly if this experience is from within the Retail sector.
- Whilst previous people management experience is not a pre-requisite, you will certainly have the credibility and seniority to lead of team of reports.
What's on Offer
£60,000 - £65,000 + corporate benefits.