Senior IT Project Manager
Largest health insurer in Ireland with a large business transformation.
Senior IT Project Manager for Infrastructure & business change projects
About Our Client
Irelands largest health insurer
Lead IT Project Manager - Infrastructure & Business Change - Largeest health insurer in Ireland.
Senior Project Manager is responsible for business change and IT delivery projects including working with business sponsors on opportunity/ benefits identification, concept development, planning, prioritisation, solution definition, project planning and delivery and benefits realisation
- Work with project sponsors and stakeholders to identify project goals, objectives and action plans in order to achieve successful business change
- Plan and implement all aspects of business change and technical change projects required to deliver business objectives and benefits
- Produce and maintain integrated project plans for IT and business change including detailed project/task plans, timelines, resource requirements, test plans and training as necessary
- Ensure effective working relationship with appropriate internal and external stakeholders to achieve successful implementation of change
- Manage project through all stages of project life cycle and report to stakeholders on progress including milestones, issues and problem resolution
- Ensure that the project team follows all quality assurance processes, including periodic reviews and participate in quality management reviews
- Manages the change control procedure, and ensures that project deliverables are completed within planned cost, timescale and resource budgets, and are signed off.
- Follow standard project management processes and use tools as specified by the PMO, including project initiation, planning, estimating, tracking, reporting and closure
- Drive team performance and capability development objectives and work with team members to provide mentoring and career development
The Successful Applicant
Senior IT Project Manager - Infrastructure & Business Change
Key Skills - Senior Project Manager
- Minimum 5 years project management experience including working with business/IT teams delivering business and IT change projects
- Business solution oriented with a focus on problem identification, decision-making, solution implementation and benefits realisation
- Proven project management skills, with a focus on successful management of complex technical and business change projects
- Ability to formulate approach and define solution including dealing with uncertainty
- Strong team leadership skills with ability to inspire and motivate diverse team.
- Outstanding people and relationship building skills
- Proven track record of achievements, leadership and innovation
- Experience of structured delivery methodologies covering all aspects of change lifecycle
- Experience in dealing with diverse stakeholder groups in business and IT settings
- Experience of delivering to strict target dates and/or service levels
- Excellent people and relationship skills with ability to negotiate and influence
- Sound technical knowledge of IT systems, dependencies and data flows
What's on Offer
competitive package offered