- The Chance to make a Difference to the internal operations of a leading Charity
- Consulting and implementing change/best practice for a phenomenal Not for profit
About Our Client
My client is a phenomenal Charity that does amazing work, educating and supporting local Government/public bodies, whilst philanthropically supporting the individual Citizens.
The main responsibilities of the Senior IT Project Manager:
- You will be supporting this phenomenal charity who have experienced major growth by identifying best practices and implementing the best possible project governance.
- Looking at the operations of the organisation from a Technical, holistic perspective and optimise the efficiency across the charity.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have experience consulting/overseeing projects teams to success (you would have many examples and experiences of seeing projects from conceptualisation through to delivery).
- You have made tangible achievements to many organisations through the deployment of various technical projects.
- You are experienced of increasing the operational efficiency through holistically dissecting current operations and optimising ways of working.
- Experience managing various stakeholders of all levels/natures/interests.
- You have the mindset that 'if I build the people, the people will build the organisation'.
What's on Offer
The Successful candidate will enjoy:
- Working for a friendly and collaborative Charity that are yearning for support and change.
- The opportunity to omnisciently and benevolently implement change for a charity that requires operational efficiency.
- An amazing work life balance.
- The chance to make a difference to the nation by supporting this charities operations, to ensure they can support and educate the Government and individual citizen.