Senior IT Support Engineer
Working for an international engineering business as a Senior IT Engineer
Office365 / Windows Server 2012 / Active Directory / Windows 10
About Our Client
- Michael Page are working with a global engineering business, specialising in the energy, transportation and infrastructure sectors.
- The business employs over 10,000 people across more than 20 different countries, and operates on a global service network.
- The business place a high emphasis on IT, and are consistently looking to implement the most cutting-edge technologies internally, so this is a great opportunity for individuals looking to work with a business that invests heavily in their IT infrastructure.
- As the Senior IT Support Engineer, you will be working closely with the IT Manager in a hands-on capacity, covering both BAU and project-based responsibilities.
- You will be working within a small team of 4, consisting of a Service Desk Analyst, a Junior Desktop Support Engineer, and the IT Manager. This role will be sitting between the Junior Desktop Support Engineer and the IT Manager.
- You will be acting as an escalation point within an ITIL framework, covering areas such as Office 365, Active Directory, Windows Server 2008 / 2012, as well as operating system support of Windows 7 and 10.
- You will also be involved in regular project-based work, covering areas such as virtualisation, with a Hyper-V focus.
The Successful Applicant
As the Senior IT Support Engineer, you will have experience in the following technologies:
- Active Directory.
- Windows Server 2008 / 2012
- Windows operating systems 7 / 10.
- Mac OS X experience will be beneficial, but not essential.
- You will be based within an easy commutable distance of Solihull and East Birmingham.
What's on Offer
£28,000-£30,000 + corporate benefits package.