Senior IT Systems Analyst (Accounting Systems) - SQL
Great opportunity with Global Insurance organisation
Senior IT Systems Analysts with Finance and Accounting systems experience
About Our Client
Global Insurance Business based in Central Birmingham
- Works with the business users and DPM to accurately capture all stakeholder requests and translate them into system specifications which typically include functional, non-functional, user interface, reports and external interface specifications.
- Works with software engineers to ensure that the engineering realisation is in accordance with the business specification.
- Works with the testers to ensure that all software components are tested adequately and participates in Quality Assurance testing as the IT workload requires.
- Manages requirements risks by proactively tracking and communicating issues, and devising methods to mitigate them.
- Lead the analyses, mapping and communication of current and future state business processes
- Maintains an in-depth working knowledge of new technology and business analysis standards & practices.
The Successful Applicant
Full Agile software development lifecycle experience
Accounting Systems Experience
Experience eliciting user stories from business stakeholders
Business Analysis principles and practices
Experience working in Agile environments (Sprint Cycles, Scrum Meetings)
SQL Scripting to test developed solutions and interrogate data
Regulatory Reporting experience
Solvency II knowledge
Knowledge of TM1 planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting systems
IRIS Underwriting system experience
What's on Offer
£50,000 - £65,000 + Great career progression and listed benefits;
Gym Discount (and 50% contribution)
Private Medical insurance
Share purchase plans
Cycle to work