- A technology team dedicated to some of the best greenfield projects
About Our Client
My clients mission is to help households save money. Across multiple brands they supply products from over 800 financial providers to more than 24 million unique monthly visitors, helping UK households save billions of pounds a year, something they're incredibly proud of.
Their services are built by highly collaborative product teams, jam packed with talented product managers, designers and engineers constantly striving for ways to innovate our services and improve our technology platforms and practices. They love pairing, mobbing, TDD, automating anything that moves, releasing to production multiple times a day via their highly automated build pipelines and everyone working hands on across all stages of development.
You can expect real variety in the work you'll do, from blazingly fast front ends experiences that delight their customers to large scale distributed systems serving thousands of requests per second.
You'll find them to be a genuinely product & tech lead organisation where they're proud of their code and products and passionately believe in their technology as the continued driver to our company's growth. We believe that great people are at the centre of their continued success.
- Lead on the delivery of new features and functionality in your team.
- Collaborate with all members of your team and work hands-on through all stages of delivery, using practices like pair and mob programming.
- Contribute to the technical strategy for your team.
- Drive forward initiatives you identify for making improvements.
- Ensure we are effectively managing maintenance and operational requirements, such as technical debt & sensible levels of documentation.
- Using your expertise and experience to mentor and coach others.
The Successful Applicant
You should apply if:
- You have experience with Java.
- You're experienced with all types of automated testing (unit, integration, contract, E2E, performance) and a capable TDD practitioner.
- You're highly proficient in good code design practices and able to coach others.
- You're happy to work across the full stack and have experience with CI/CD and maintaining cloud infrastructure.
- You're able to guide and mentor people and teams to design, deliver and maintain high-quality web applications.
- You have a passion for agile development - you love to ship and deliver value as quickly as possible.
- You love working in a highly collaborative environment and enjoy pairing and mobbing.
- You like to take the lead on making things better.
What's on Offer
What's in it for you?:
- A salary of up to £85,000 based on experience
- 27 days holiday
- Performance related bonus
- Life assurance at 4x salary
- Pension matched up to 5%
- Enhanced parental leave (6 months shared parental leave at full pay)
- Access to a parental leave toolkit
- Working from home allowance
- Opportunity to apply for flexible working
- Mental health support and training
- Free breakfast in the office