- Broad stake holder engagement
- Excellent career development oppurtunity
About Our Client
The client is a large multinational investment bank.
- Performing risk evaluation on financial security risks identified during screening and provide clearly defined risk/mitigants in line with Compliance and regulatory expectations in order to minimise delay with decisions by Compliance
- Address quality concerns from due diligence officers by providing feedback to relevant managers , particularly where repeated issues identified
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise in KYC and compliance requirements related to KYC topics
- Work closely with Compliance functions to deliver high quality standards
- Proactively contribute to continual improvement of the team operational performance.
- Ensure data and documents are entered into systems properly.
The Successful Applicant
- AML/CFT Knowledge: Able to leverage on AML/CFT knowledge to formulate an assessment in keeping with the risk the client presents to the bank.
- Proven track record of managing EDD clients through the end-to-end KYC process.
- Completion of, or working towards, an accredited AML certification.
- IT literacy to include proficiency in basic MS Office application suit.Professional experience in a QC / QA role
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to work in a multinational investment bank.
- High exposure to clients and C suite employees.
- Track record of internal promotions.
Quote job ref
+44 207 776 5924