- Global Industry Leader in Award-winning Printing Technology
- Senior General Commercial EMEA Role - Great Career Prospects & Package
About Our Client
My client s a global B2B brand and industry leader of award-winning printer technology. Its products combined with customer-centric approach, enable businesses to create and print professional-quality applications.
Used by organisations across a range of sectors, my client's printers are renowned for their innovation, reliability, unrivalled media handling capabilities and superb quality.
- Negotiate, draft and review a wide variety of agreements with customers, corporate partners and suppliers, to include distribution agreements, re-seller agreements, partner agreements, agency agreements, outsourcing, service and maintenance, marketing, NDAs, MSAs etc.
- Manage corporate and company secretarial matters across EMEA, to include preparation of board papers and drafting of board minutes, file confirmation statements, update commercial registers and companies house following changes to directors
- Assist with the review and management of all types of legal and compliance issues across the EMEA region, including data privacy, anti-bribery, modern slavery, competition and EPR
- Manage export control compliance of the group, ensuring compliance with UK, US, EU and Japanese regulations
- Advise and assist with property matters such as reviewing leases, assisting with the renewal and termination of office leases
- Assist with the implementation of new policies and procedures to mitigate risk, e.g KYC and BP due diligence
- Evaluate and provide advice on complex issues and transactions which have pan regional reach
- Manage and support governance and compliance activities in jurisdictions where the company operates, working with local counsel where appropriate.
- Establish and maintain legal data bases, e.g property, export control, data privacy breaches, contracts etc.
- Supervise and manage litigation claims and customer disputes and regularly report on such matters to the board
- Assist with IPR issues
- Manage the relationship with external counsel focussing on case budgets, strategy and resolutions whilst ensuring that costs are kept to a minimum
- Assist with EMEA Legal budget and the payment of suppliers
- Support Head of Legal
- General Admin.
The Successful Applicant
- 3 years + PQE
- Background in corporate or commercial law
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to handle and manage pressure from internal clients
- Excellent drafting skills
- A can-do attitude with the ability to work as part of a team as well as autonomously
- Commercially astute, organised and self-motivated
- Excellent organisational skills
- Preferable: prior experience working in an IT/tech company
What's on Offer
- Near 6-figure total package (base salary+ bonus)
- Great benefits package
- Flexible working