- Rapid growth FinTech business
- Excellent growth opportunity and salary
About Our Client
A challenger brand who already work with nearly 90% of the leading financial institutions in the UK.
With plans to increase its footprint globally now is an exciting time to join this business as it prepares to launch both new products but also new ventures overseas.
- Draft, review, amend and check various types of commercial agreements including master service agreements, license fee agreements, service level agreements, statement of works, letter of engagement, supplier agreements and various terms and conditions
- Draft, review, amend and check NDAs
- Provide advice to the company on commercial contracts and other ad-hoc advice
- Assist where required putting in place systems, processes, policies and procedures and subsequently maintain the same
- Manage and escalate any legal risk or employment law issues to the CFO
- Various administrative duties in accordance with the role (including document and contract management from drafting to signed contracts stored centrally)
- Direct involvement in client negotiations to prevent delays on the handover from sales to delivery
The Successful Applicant
- The ideal candidate will be a qualified Solicitor with previous software and Fin-Tech experience (approx. 10 years PQE), gained in-house or within private practice; (stated PQE is for guidance purposes)
- Previous in-house experience is highly desirable
- IT Outsourcing, SaaS, working with the regulators, along with corporate knowledge
- Employment law experience and procurement experience would be helpful
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to work cross functionally and interact proactively and confidently with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- The ability to prioritise, manage time effectively and work to tight deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work calmly under pressure
- Highly proficient in MS packages including Word and Outlook
- Team player - understands the importance of teamwork
- LLB and LPC qualified (or equivalent).
What's on Offer
Huge career prospects and a generous package await the successful candidate.