Senior Legal Counsel (Italian Speaking)
Hyster-Yale Group are a global manufacturing and engineering organisation
This is a superb role for an Italian-speaking Lawyer
About Our Client
Hyster-Yale Materials Handling, Inc., headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, offers a broad array of solutions to meet the specific materials handling needs of its customer's applications.
The Company's wholly owned operating subsidiary, Hyster-Yale Group, Inc., designs, engineers, manufactures, sells and services a comprehensive line of lift trucks and aftermarket parts marketed globally primarily under the Hyster® and Yale® brand names.
Hyster-Yale Group's global presence and product range was recently enhanced by the acquisition of the Bolzoni Group. Headquartered in Italy, Bolzoni has been in operation for over 70 years and is one of the world's leading manufacturers of lift truck attachments, forks and lift tables.
Hyster-Yale Group are seeking an experienced lawyer to join the EMEA Legal Function to be the lead lawyer for the Bolzoni Group.
The role of Senior Legal Counsel will report into the Associate General Counsel-EMEA and will be based out of Hyster-Yale Group's EMEA Headquarters in Frimley, U.K.. The role will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide general legal support to the Bolzoni Group, including both its headquarters functions and global subsidiaries
- Reporting to the Associate General Counsel - EMEA, lead work to integrate Bolzoni Group with Hyster-Yale Group's legal, risk and compliance systems and processes
- Provide general legal support, including training, for Hyster-Yale Group's EMEA operations, including its Italian business units in particular: Hyster-Yale Italia SpA and Nuvera Fuel Cells
The Successful Applicant
Suitable candidates for the role of Senior Legal Counsel will have the following qualifications and experience:
- A qualified solicitor with 5-7 years post qualification experience.
- Italian Legal qualification is highly desirable
- Experience of the Italian legal system is higly desirable.
- The ability to speak English & Italian fluently, in both oral and written style is essential.
- Strong legal writing ability, analytical skills and transactional experience
- Extensive experience in transactional corporate and commercial law
- Experience in real estate, employment and intellectual property law
- Have effective time-management and organisational skills;
- Have strong analytical skills with high attention to detail;
- Possess engaging communication skills; be articulate; concise, with the ability to translate legal jargon into clear business advice;
- Have experience of working within an EMEA legal framework;
- Willingness to take on regular international travel.
What's on Offer
A competitive base salary and benefits package.