- Opportunity to relocate to the Middle East and join a world leading multinationa
- Must have strong projects and EPC experience
About Our Client
Client is one of the world leaders in the production and supply of natural gas
- Provide legal advice on legal and contractual issues referred by the General Counsel or his/her supervisor related to EPC contracts and other construction contracts, purchase orders of material, goods, equipment, etc., license agreements and any other project related agreements ("Contracts").
- Draft, review and negotiate project and commercial contracts on behalf of the client and its operated ventures, and ensure that required corporate governance procedures are met with respect to such contractual arrangements.
- Develop standard agreements, procedures and protocols for use by the wider Legal Department.
- Provide legal training to junior members of the Legal Department and to other departments within the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 8 years relevant experience in Oil & Gas projects, preferably gained through working with multi-national Oil & Gas companies, international construction companies, and/or top tier international law firms specialising in the Oil & Gas industry.
- LLB from recognised university.
- Qualified in the UK, US or similar jurisdiction.
- Experience in the Middle not necessary
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to relocate to one of the fastest growing economies in the Middle East.
- Competitive tax free salary
- Chance to join as a senior member of a rapidly growing legal team
Sadhbh Kelly Grealy
Quote job ref
+971 4709 0304